<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ONE WORD RESPONSES
I stole this from Dolly...feel free to steal it from me!


1. Yourself: Dramatic

2. Your partner: Non existent at the moment

3. Your hair: braided

4. Your mother: Mad Cool

5. Your father: missing

6. Your favorite item: My red bag

7. Your dream last night: weird!

8. Your favorite drink: Iced Tea

9. Your dream car: Don't care about cars

10. The room you are in: office

11. Your ex: mysterious

12. Your fear: Failure

13. What you want to be in 10 years: content

14. Who you hung out with last night: LP and DB and Princess O

15. What you're not: Mean

16. Muffins: Ewww

17: One of your wish list items: Green Patent Louboutins
18: Time: Precise

19. The last thing you did: Caused an accident

20. What you are wearing: Baby Blue sweater with faux shirt inserts Pin-stripped Black and Blue and white pants, black suede shoes and Red bag!

21. Your favorite weather: Summer

22. Your favorite book: He is just not that into you

23. The last thing you ate: Spaghetti DB made last night! My baby can cook!!

24. Your life: complicated

25. Your mood: Unstable

26. Your best friend: Remi, Moji, LA, LP, D1 and on occasions Dupe and Ade

27. What you're thinking about right now: food!

28. Your car: filthy!

29. What you are doing at the moment: Typing and picking a buga

30. Your summer: Busy

31. Your relationship status: Single

32. What is on your TV: At work?

33. What is the weather like: Rainy and I wore suede...go figure!

34. When was the last time you laughed: last night...courtesy DB



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator