<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess O!!!


I know it’s a bit late but I have been swamped lately...besides we are celebrating my baby's birthday all week!!!

I want to say a big Happy Birthday to my Princess O! Omolayo was born April 16, 2000 and became the best thing I have ever done in my life! She is the smartest, sassiest little girl anyone has ever seen. There are so many times when you wonder 'what if' but where Princess O is concerned, I cannot imagine my life without her!

I thank God for his tender mercies, it’s been a rough road but God has been consistently faithful! I thank my family and friends for their support and I thank my Raleigh folks…it does indeed take a village to raise a child!

I sooo can’t believe my baby is 7 years old! It freaks me out sometimes, that I am wholly responsible for this precious child! WOW!!! She actually wears my tee-shirts these days! Its either she is getting big or I need to stop shopping at Limited Too! LOL

Omolayo Feyintoluwa may God in his infinite mercies continue to guide and protect you. You will continue to be a source of Joy to me and all those around you. Every thing you touch will be blessed and every effort you make will prosper. You will never lack and everything its going to take (financially, emotionally, and spiritually) for me to be the best mother for you will be at my disposal in abundance all the days of my life in Jesus name. All those who curse you will be cursed and all those who bless you will be blessed.
Joy, love, peace and prosperity will seek you and dwell with you for as long as you live.
You will not be ill, you will not die young, and you will not be mocked in Jesus name…Amen!!

Happy Birthday my dear Princess O! I love you more than anything in the world!! MUAH!
Posted by Picasa



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator