<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Friday, April 13, 2007

BEST PICTURES FOR 2006
Buhahahaha...did yall see PAMELA!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

OK so maybe I added a liitle extra....dont you agree with my nominations? Omo...this is what happens when I am forced to get to work at 9:00am, I get less done and I am more bored!

I was forced to vote myself best gale for 06 since the gale competition don scatter...nonsense!!!!

I can soooo see a brother getting shot by the popo for carrying that bag with the gun on it....buhahaha...OK not so funny!

Omo.....did yall see Mona in America? My coworker says you can look like Mona for just $2K!!! A proper surgeon will do one boob and an Intern will do the other one and you save a few thousands...send an email to buy1get1halfoff@gmail.com ...Buhahahaha

Oh ...LP, I have got to get that red teeshirt (love/hate), you think you can make that for me? Except mine will be green! When is St Patricks day yall? I think I just found a new favorite holiday!

Why na? Yes I did put up that jacked up picture of myself on WWW...hell its been sitting on my photo blog since 2004! Buhahaha....as Sade would say...thats BADDDD!!!

Is it me or does the Levi chick have a great ass? No cottage cheese, no dimples...me likes!!

Have a great weekend yall...and Please do something I havent done in a hot minute! MuaH!!! LuV YoU LonG TimE!!!
















BEST Offer FOR A TICKET TO THE WORLD CUP 2006:









































































BEST GOOGLE AD 2006:




















































































BEST TEESHIRT DESIGN 2006:















































BEST JACKED UP PICTURE EVER!!!!















BEST LEVI'S AD 2006 :







BEST HAIR-PRODUCT AD 2006 :











BEST REFRIGERATOR MAGNET 2006 :












BEST BEFORE-AND-AFTER 2006:





BEST QUEEN OF THE BLONDES:







BEST Hand Bag 2006





BEST Parking area 2006

















Best Gele of 2006




And Winner



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator