<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am in Quarantine!!!
If I could destroy one website it would have to be Face Book! I mean the hell? It is 6:30pm and my ass is sitting in the office handling all my WWW business before I go home, ask me why? Ask me now? Well I will tell you anyway! My 2nd born and my 3rd born, and Dami boy…particularly my 3rd born and Dami boy are face book obsessed! I strongly believe they are responsible for the virus that has taken permanent residence on my hard drive! I don’t know didly about computers…at least not all that techy nonsense and I visit about 17 sites in total; Hotmail, Yahoo, Blogspot, G-mail, Nordstrom, Ebay, Paypal, Suntrust, Smart Bargains, Linked IN, , Mapquest, Google, dictionary.com, bible.com, poetry.com, art.com and Hi-5!
Somehow my computer is infected with a virus and apparently I am infecting the network so they shut me down! Do you know what that means? I cannot use the computer at home! What the hell am I supposed to do with my down time now? My Internet service is included in my rent so I can’t even demand a refund! So I was on the phone with the help desk again last night and he asked me if I had face book…. “Huh? No…well yeah….not really” ….he paused for a moment…then he said “You may have gotten the virus from there, a lot of the students in your complex that have the same virus use face book”
I am going to kill them kids! One by one and have them for dinner like my man Michael Crigger did on watch over me!
Okay so now I am in quarantine and since my home phone is connected to my High Speed Internet…..I am royally fucked!
I am supposed to scan my Compurra, then buy all this anti-virus crap, install them and then call back! Until then SOL!!
This is soooo not fair, Internet is right up the list of priorities right next to air and water!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator