<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Monday, January 29, 2007

Q&A
1. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?cheetah stockings, cream satin shirt, black and brown skirt, black pumps, black sweater

2. WHAT KINDA UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING? black lace thong

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My space heater

4. CAN YOU JUGGLE? no...no eye and hand coordination

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Jrice/friedrice and meat

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Brown

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cold as hell

8.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? dami

9.FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? His shoes

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? I love her gan ni

11. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? hell yeah!

12. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? tired

13. FAVOURITE DRINK? Iced tea

14. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? tequila...top shelf

15. FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAL? Eba and efo

16. FAVOURITE SPORTS?Blogging...it should be a sport

17. HAIR COLOUR? black this month

18. EYE COLOUR? Dark Brown

20. TATTOOS OR PIERCING? 8 piercings in total, 2 tatoos

21. STAR SIGN? Virgo

22. FAVOURITE MONTH? February...tax return

24. FAVOURITE FOOD? Eba and efo

25. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Nicholas Cage and some lost little girl..some weird movie

27. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 31...you get to start all over

28. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Yes..is that weird?

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? Happy endings

30. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

31. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses

32. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? One night werrin?

33. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla

34. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK? who gives a shit!

35. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno...really

36. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Remi

37. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW? who moved my cheese

38. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? dont have one

39. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? monopoly...I kick major ass

40. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Worke on my I-9

41. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Shit....I got to go to work again!

42. WHICH DO YOU BELIEVE, EVOLUTION OR CREATION? Creation


This was fun, now I tag....Desola, Calabar girl, Ore and ICY



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator