<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!!!
Phew…we made it, its 07 baby!! I don’t know about you but mehn…God is good!!!! Last year was pretty cool; I sent out a few Christmas cards, I even bought gifts for the kids around me. I spent all my money shopping but what else is new? I made peace with all my enemies …dem plenty no be small! I had a good 06, it started out kind a rough but by June omo, I was on cloud nine.
Enough about the past, I am itching to see what 07 holds in store for me.
Since its January, let me send out all my shout outs to the Capricorns in my life!

Kunsh
Deepa
Dayo Awani
Moji
Thelma
Tope Awoye
Oyinade
Seyi
Dayo Adeyanju

Happy birthday yall, did I forget anyone? Probably not…. Moving on, I have been doing a lot of thinking this month and I have come to the conclusion that, it is my year! I receive my blessings, my healing, and my abundance this year.

So anyway…do you eBay? That is my latest obsession, I have spent the last three weeks learning the ropes on eBay, selling all kinds of things and making a killing, its amazing the type of attention you get from eBay, this may be the cure for my ADD, I mean, I get unlimited attention and I make money all in one…loving it!!! Let me warn you though this ebay mess can be addictive o! I am steady logged on to my eBay account, harassing folks to pay on the items they won and coming up with the next thing I will sell for profit. The down side is that I catch myself buying shit on eBay too…after my last experience with my cell phone, you would think QB has learned a lesson, but no sir….I just dey fuel the fire!
I can’t imagine the kind of trouble I will get into when my IT folks take a look at my cookies! Oh damn! Can any of you IT gurus tell me how I can delete my cookies permanently? As in no trace of where I’ve been on the web? Holla at your girl.



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator