<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Friday, December 15, 2006

06 Evaluation
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before? Colored my hair

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more
for next year? Nope, Nope

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Quite a few

4. Did anyone close to you die? My uncle but we weren’t close

5. What countries did you visit? None

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? A house

7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? February 10th

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I cleaned out my social closet

9. What was your biggest failure? None…ok maybe the meatpizzies I attempted to make

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? None…to God be the glory

11. What was the best thing you bought? My brown laundry Shoes !

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My big sis…she was so much more coooooollllller this year than last!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mine

14. Where did most of your money go? Grocery Shopping

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Remi’s wedding

16. What song will always remind you of 2006? MJB ‘no one but you’

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? same
iii. richer or poorer? Richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Pay my tithes

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Shop

20. How will you be spending Christmas? Not sure yet

22. Did you fall in love in 2006? Yes…and hard!

23. How many one-night stands? One night werrin?


24. What was your favorite TV program? Fashion house/Ugly Betty/Hero/Grey’s Anatomy/CSI Miami/Top Model/6 degrees/ Studio 60

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last
year? No

26. What was the best book you read? A purpose driven life

27. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery? Lauryn Hill

28. What did you want and get? My man, My treo

29. What did you want and not get? My Juicy bag

30. What was your favorite film of this year? None..they all sucked!

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was thrown a surprise get-to-gether……28!

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more
satisfying? Everything I wanted and didn’t get


33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Hey! I held it down


34. What kept you sane? My vision

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I have a major crush on AKON

36. What political issue stirred you the most? None!

37. Who did you miss? God

38. Who was the best new person you met? No one important

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Life has no guarantees

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year…I’m Every Woman!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator