<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Friday, October 13, 2006

Pop stars turn Shoemaker!

If na joke Beyonce better stop o! Tha hell? Yall know I love me some Beyonce , with her fierce self and a body that will make you go to the gym but my girl need to stick with singing ojare…for why naw? So I was shopping around for shoes…like I need any more…and decided to visit House of Dereon! The shoe collection is wacked!!!! Unless you plan on flying on a broomstick in these kicks …Omo don’t get set up o!

Now I am not the biggest JLO fan but my girl got some ill designers working for her! Don’t get it twisted because some of these shoes need help but there are some that are to kill for!



Right now, I am high on these pumps! But guess what? Why do Bebe have the same damn shoe! As in the exact same! Ole ni awon folks yi mehn! I know Bebe has definitely started smoking marijuana! afterall they have celebs on TV wearing their sturvs… Entertainment Tonight hosts and Fashion house actresses why won’t they loose their minds and forget ordinary folks!

How about Jessica Simpson, other than the Christian Louboutin patent knockoffs, all her shoes are wacked!! Besides, Aldo did those best or maybe Steve Madden, if he did not suddenly go crazy with his prices! Abi were ni e ni Stevie? Who is your father in the society sef? All of a sudden your shoes are $150 and over! Wonders shall never sieze!

So the winner is still JLO jare! You go girl! I don’t know about your baffs sha o but you are holding it down (amongst your peers) in the shoe depot!!!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator