<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday LA!!!!
My girl LA's birthday is today....damn baby you is getting old!!!!

On this day and always... may you know peace like a river. May the good Lord show you favor. Anything concerning you will be perfected according to God's plan with perfect grace in perfect ways. May all that bless you be blessed and all that curse you be cursed. All of your heart desires shall come to pass according to God's will.

My girl LA and I met about what 5 years ago...funny enough it was on the web and we clicked instantly. She has been a great great friend to me and is one of my style icons.

Lola I know I don’t say it often enough but I love you mami, I am glad we made up because mehn...I missed you! i cant wait to see you in November Mehn...its on and popping!
I wish I was in MD, I would so take you to a movie and a strip club..hehehe...I think Lola and I are the only two Mofo that has never been to a strip club!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator