<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Jomi, Dupsey and Uncle Folusho!!!!!

Today is a special day because my Nephew, brother in law and my dawg Dupe are all celebrating their birthday!!!
Jomi darling I am so proud of you, you are growing up to be really smart and handsome and I can't wait to see you!!
Uncle Folusho..the best brother inlaw ever, thank you for all you do for me, I wouldnt trade you for another...ever!
Dupe...you are amazing, I love that you never get mad and you see good in everyone, I am glad I met you and glad we are friends. Its on tonight boi... we gonna get crunked!!!
What do you want for your birthday sef...oh thats right....I won't call you out on WWW but uhmm....... it buzzes!!

Love yall loads!!! I pray that God continues to shine his light on you.




Jomi's birthday Cake

I know my nephew is going to be famous and rich! I love you Jomi, you are my favorite nephew....damn you are my only nephew!

Uncle folu...I pray for everlasting, unconditional love and happiness, what you will need to continue heading your household and providing for your family will be made available to you according to God's grace...amen!!

Dupe, I pray for that amazing job, that loving husband, that great home...that joy that surpasses all things! I pray for that 'it' factor to be present in all you desire and to manifest in your life today and always...amen!!








Uncle folusho's birthday cake



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator