<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WTF is this?

Okay so you know I have been whining about my phone issues for months? Main reason was that I really wanted a Treo, I wanted to be able to text and keep the history without having to delete crap, and I also wanted to send video clips and obscene photos to my boo (kidding)…hehehe!
Aight so after contemplating dropping $400 for a Treo, I decided I would settle for the next best thing or so I thought…HITACHI G1000 POCKET PC, I found one on Ebay and my dumb ass read the specks and was in awe! I showed Moji who is the most techy of my friends, she invests in the plasmas and the Treos and I-PODs a real gizmo queen! Moji told me she loved it and she would trade her Treo 650 for the Hitachi; Confirmed, I had to have it, so I dished out $170 and waited patiently for my newest phone to arrive.
Somebody call the POPO cause Queenb has just been punked! Are you freaking kidding me? I swear I nearly had a stroke when I received my phone! It was a mini laptop wider than a calculator, bigger than a cordless! Heavy as hell and the shit was HUGE!!!



















I showed my friends and it was a Riot! I swear that shit came out in 1978 the same year I was born! I emailed the dude and he asked me to return it and he would give me my money back! I took a picture cause ironyin oto afojuba! I now have the PPC 6700 not a Treo but not a laptop either!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator