<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday Wednesday medicine
Damn it’s been a rough couple of days! I have been sick like a dog…it must be the change in weather, I had to call in again yesterday, I know my boss is tired of my ass! But mehn thank God for Remi and Nyquil! I may not have made it. It must be my meds because I found myself boo-hooing on the phone to Moji today! What happened to hard core QB…I don’t know but that heifer must be on leave for real! I hate being emotional, I hate not having control and feeling helpless ….Arrrrggggghh I hate stuff!
Ok so I am feeling better, not really but I drugged myself so now I am numb! Hehehe
Why is it 6:30 and I am the only Mofo in the office? Well today is Wednesday so I figured I work till its time to go to bible study, because if I go home peren…it’s a wrap! I have a court date in the AM, I guess my luck ran out, I wonder what they will do to my law breaking ass if I don’t show! Wait o…this is NC and POPO around hurr are pretty jobless! They come to your house with warrants for traffic violation! Note to self: Go to court or call to reschedule. I had to tell Remi about herself today! That heifer is a stubborn goat! I mean it Remi…I aint playing either…best pig or not I aint having it!
Kodak gallery is on crack…fa real! I get pictures from random folk’s show up in my gallery, I am pretty sure they don’t know I have their pictures, what scares me is the thought that some of the pictures I uploaded with no desire to share is sitting in someone’s album! Now that would be bad! I sent an email to a couple of the people…still waiting on a response. Kodak says I should just delete the pictures if I don’t want them! Ahemmmm….so not the point! Anyway…. I am rolling out…Happy Wednesday!!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator