<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Thursday, September 28, 2006

Eba mi so fun LOLA mi ko mai lo o!!!!

Olo mi Lola,
How are you? I am sure you are fine as my reliable Ace Moji keeps me informed. I am not sure how much longer we should allow this maddness to continue but I will be the older and fatter person( well I am now) and give you a public apology.
I am sorry you were offended by my words and actions on your last trip to NC. I am a very passionate person and I tend to loose my temper when I am missunderstood...you totally missunderstood me! I know we can never stop being friends but sometimes if you allow to much time to pass before mending fences you loose the parts.
I want the very best for you and you should never question that. I will admit I often get jealous of the bond between you and Moji...after all I found you first! LOL
I really miss you and I can't figure out what to wear with my grey Bebe skirt!!! Without you in my life my wardrobe would be bland!! please don't let my style be compromised and accept my apology! love you loads....believe that!

P.S. let it be known that I have the hottest phone in our crew....Pocket PC baby dont get it twisted!!!!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator