<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Tuesday, September 05, 2006

~Dreams~

Got a weird call from my mum Sunday morning, she kept asking if I was ok....huh...yeah!
Then she told me of some horrible dream and how she was worried about me. Are dreams really relevant? I am not too sure because I have some of the weirdest dreams sometimes. I think dreams are reflections of what goes on in our lives. For example the other day I dreamt, I was really famous and Mofos were asking for my autograph! I like that dream!! Hehehe, then there was the time I dreamt I drowned! I can vividly remember how it felt too, its wasn’t painful or horrible like one would imagine rather it seemed easier to just let go, so I did and I was at peace, almost like fighting sleep after you've taken Percocet and how you are totally relaxed. Lola says that it just means that I am giving up! Hmmm maybe. It’s not a regular thing with me though; I probably have a dream once every 6 months ....if that. Sometimes a good dream is like a movie and you dont want it to end and if you wake up you try to go back to sleep so you can continue the dream...very weird!
I know mumsy always told us to never eat in our dream cause its demonic and having sex in your dream is a no no too, you must quickly pray and cast out all demons! How about folks that talk in their sleep? What does that mean? Not sure if I do it but my best Pig does! All the time! And so does Molayo! Buhahaha that shit is funny because my baby will carry a whole conversation like she is talking to somebody! It used to freak me out but now I just turn her and she stops. I remember when I was like 12 I woke up to pee except I passed the bathroom and all the other rooms in our house and planted myself on the kitchen chair and handled my business. My mum was sitting in the living room when she heard she came in the kitchen to find me butt naked at our breakfast table! She beat the shit out of me! I could have sworn I was on the toilet, even pulled my pants down and shit! LOLI am not so sure if there is any significance to the dreams we have or how to interpret some of the most bizarre dreams but mehn!

Oya.... tell me your dreams!




The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator