<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Saturday
My baby is in Jamaica now...oga o, I miss her gannnnn ni o! I spoke with her and she said my sister was being mean, just like me but its alright cause she know its all love! That kid is soooo smart she scares me!
Remi and her fabulous bridesmaid all went for our fitting today, HEHEHEHE Mehn haters gonna really hate on that day boy cause I look sexy as hell in my dress...If I may so so myself! It was fun..... lasted 6 hours!! Who knew? Omo this wedding thing is not a joke o!
for my day, I am going to the justice of peace, we'll order Chinese afterwards and call it...I do!!! Save a rack of money and go shoe shopping!!
I doubt Iya Nikky will go for that shit, my mama loves to parry!!!
Anyway, so Remi is happy, bridesmaids are happy what else is there to do. We even found a dress for Princess O!!! My baby gonna look all kinds of fabulous...What can I say...She got it from her mama! But on the real though, this is the last wedding Omolayo is doing, kilode? Na major gbese be that and yall know my ass is broke! I am sure Remi will buy Molayo's dress sef if need be and if Molayo was not in the wedding, she would be mad at Remi for life! She already says she is the little bride for Aunty Remi, Aunty Denrele, Aunty Dupe, Aunty Oyinade, Aunty Lola and she would be for Aunty Moji's but she will allow Oyin ( Mo's neice) to do it. Please do the math...Molayo better get a job quick!!!
Anywho, after the fitting we had dinner at this Buffet joint. Food was decent, I wasn't really hungry though. So afterwards I rushed home to cake ( BTW...cake means to talk endlessly...with the opposite sex) hehehe. My name is Omobolanle and I am certifiably mad!!!

PS...Gbemi please bring my phone O! hen hen...I have people to talk to and anonymous texts to receive!!!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator