<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Wednesday, June 28, 2006

TTTTTGGGGGIIIIFFFFF!!!
I am sooooo tired, I thank God today is Friday! I don't feel like doing shit! I am at work trying to complete everything so perhaps I can leave early....But it doesn't look too good, I am actually looking forward to hanging with my girls tonight! As for right now, no excitement really except for this one girl who had her monthly visitor surprise the hell out of her and me too! We were trying to resolve some employee issues and she planted herself on the chair in my office, when she got up there was the red sea, live and direct. She ran to the ladies room and left the chair, she came back to clean it up but its still gross as hell! Yeah yeah I'm a woman too but Damn! I am swapping chairs mehn!

Okay, I am going to the cleaners now, I hope the were I ran into last week is not there. How about I took my native to the cleaners and I needed to pick it up the next day, the woman told me it was not ready and I should come back in an hour, I was bummed, I looked around only to see my baffs nice and crisp on the rack in the back room. I pointed out that it was ready and she insisted I still come back later! The f#%k? Lady if you don't know...Ask somebody!!! I barged in the back room grabbed my baffs of the rack and asked her if she wanted me to pay her or just leave. She was pissed, she mumble a whole lot of profanity under her breath as I paid her and I was outtie. So maybe today we'll kiss and make-up besides, I would hate for them to mistakenly burn my isale apoti! My name is Bola, I am a confessed aggressor...I need to chill out before I pop another blood vessel.

Toyosi is in town, we hung out with Dayo boy last night, had dinner at Pei Wei then caught a late movie...Adam Sandler...funny as hell! Busola get's in tonight...Omo its on! MO and LA....you are sooooo missing...hehehehehe
Have yourself a fabulous weekend and stay crunked!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator