<$BlogRSDURL$>
Chronicles of a Soldier
Sunday, June 04, 2006

And how was your weekend?
Coming to you live and direct, it is I the Queen B of Egba land. HEHHEHEHE okay, so maybe I wont make a good V-Jay but eeerrrhhhh weekend was cool, did some more unpacking. I made coconut chicken Friday night and I was trying to put some wine in it for flavor, I ended up putting vineger by accident! Told Mo about it, she was rolling, It was gross but my baby girl Dammy and Princess O ate it up! All my peeps came over Friday and Saturday to help me unpack, except somehow they did not unpack squat! they just ate all my food and dirty-ed up my crib! I was supposed to hit the gym with Ade this morning, but my ass could not get up, I spent the whole of Satrday, doing hair! Ade's hair, Princess O's hair and Alice's hair! then later Saturday, Dupe, ade, funmi, Dammy and I rolled up for Shade's brother's kid's naming ceremony. I stayed home from church today, decided to call Naija, spoke with Remi and Babs, they gisted me about Dayo and Tuoyo's wedding, it was FABULOUS according to my sources, cant wait to see piksurs! Gbemi, dammy and I had lunch on Sunday afternoon at some new spot called Pei Wei....excellent food, nice restaurant, I had coconut shrimp since I jacked up my cookimg practical on Friday (Dont get it twisted, baby girl can cook!) We visited Seun briefly....congrats Seun on the safe delivery of the hottest boys in Raleigh!!! Peter and Paul...here is your first shout out from aunt B! Gbemi was craving some efo so I made her some and we watched Hustle aND fLOW. Seyi dayo and dupe joined us for dinner.

Had a heart to heart with Mumsy today and she told me she had been reading my blog! Jesu e gba mi! okay so as we agreed she taught me better than that so I am just gonna shake it off! But you should have seen the look on my face when she said that! My mum has always been very techy, I see her on MSN and all and I remember her signing my guest book one time like that a few years ago, but wahlia, I never though she was a regular, I mean we talk like 2wice a week and she never said jack! Oh well, my content has now switch to PG! Infact, I really dont need feedback so I am switching off my comments period, dont worry my counter and IP tracker will show me who is reading! I mean damn....3k plus visitors in 45 days! And I am just boring old Bola! Ok, my forehead is expanding from tooting my own horn but Damn PINNNN PINNNNN!!!

I have some pictures...will post later!



The Odds are against me but pile up enough Odds and you are Even. The inevitability of my ability to consistently overcome overwhelms me. As do the magnificence of God's grace towards me and mine. I marvel at my proximity to my destiny. I am astounded that Can't, Won't and Later disrupt my journey to greatness. A conscious decision is mine to make and christen them Can, Will and Now! My reflection gazes back at me with another challenge at hand, procrastination hinders my reaching my destination. Don't tell me where I should go till you walk in my shoes. Yesterdays mistakes are for tomorrows amends, yet I ponder on them like the hand of time changes? Mediocrity has become a comfort zone and I have turned obstacles into road-blocks rather than stepping-stones, I find myself compromising my integrity as I try to maintain the status quo. How easy it is to condemn me and defame my character, when you really should commend me, and applaud my efforts. Intimidated by my confidence, you misconstrue it as arrogance, I know who I am.... A strong, black-diamond in the rough, a female soldier, a Queen amongst her peers.. now who the hell are you?

Afrigator